Monday Update -- June Restart
Sarah's at work and Eleanor is napping, so it's time for the general Monday update! I'll be lazy and just do it with bullet points:
- Went to Knoxville on Thursday to visit Dad and see Robert Earl Keen at Sundown in the City. Had to leave early to get Eleanor to bed, but REK always puts on a good show. Downtown Knoxville is pretty cool.
- Saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on Friday night. Lots of fun! I liked it a lot, even if I would put it as my least favorite Indy movie (or maybe tied with Temple of Doom).
- Drove back Saturday. Driving through the mountains always makes me want to do more outdoor stuff and just move to some tiny mountain town. Hot Springs is a candidate.
- Watched Ratatouille Saturday night. Very good. I laughed a lot.
- Sunday was church and a picnic with some Winthrop faculty.
- Still haven't watched the Lost finale. I know :(